I've moved to http://themodernfilipinamom.wordpress.com/! Please visit and support!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sharing the good news: Breastfeeding and Working!


Just sharing the good news to nursing moms, especially young moms like me! 

Like any other young mom, I am very much excited to start working and to do things that people my age do.  However, I also need to be responsible so that I can provide for my baby and family. Even with all the demands, we should still continue to give what's best for our lovable babies - our breast milk. 

I will be attending this seminar with Marve and Mama. As I plan to work anytime this coming January, I still want to provide breast milk to baby Kyle and I hope that this seminar will help me in so many ways, making breastfeeding while working a success. See you!

Grab this opportunity! Unlike those paid breastfeeding classes, this one is free. 

Click the image to enlarge!



From La Leche League Philippines:
La Leche League is an international, nonprofit, nonsectarian organization dedicated to providing education, information, support, and encouragement to women who want to breastfeed. All breastfeeding mothers and pregnant women interested in breastfeeding are welcome to come to our meetings or call our Leaders for breastfeeding help.

For more information, visit their website at http://www.llli.org/philippines.html or visit their Facebook page La Leche League Manila.

No comments:

Post a Comment